Indice del forum

b8yron6

b8yron6

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Grand Seiko Spring Drive Chronograph GMT SBGC201 Replica Wat
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
apwatch

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 24 Ago 2020 15:42:19    Oggetto:  Grand Seiko Spring Drive Chronograph GMT SBGC201 Replica Wat
Descrizione:

Grand Seiko has launched a new Spring Drive GMT watch in its sports series, which has an unprecedented steel and gold design. chronowrist.ru
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 24 Ago 2020 15:42:19    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
apwatch

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 24 Ago 2020 15:42:47    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

Grand Seiko (Grand Seiko) has been on the rise recently and has improved its level of gaming by showing a variety of watches, ranging from elegant pieces (such as the Elegance series) to more impactful watches (such as the new Spring Drive Sport ). To be sure, the brand has added some boldness and originality to its collection. The latest model, the GMT timepiece that forms part of the Sport Collection, is a perfect example of this new strategy. Meet the Grand Seiko Spring Drive GMT two-tone Ref. SBGE248. cheapestwrist.com
Torna in cima
apwatch

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 24 Ago 2020 15:43:34    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

One of Grand Seiko's recent main themes is Spring Drive technology. To celebrate the 20th anniversary of this innovative movement, the Japanese brand hopes to use this proprietary architecture to make it a key element in its collection. Therefore, prepare to see more and more hybrid watches in Grand Seiko. chronosale.co
Torna in cima
apwatch

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 24 Ago 2020 15:44:28    Oggetto:  
Descrizione:

Summary of Seiko SPORT 9F86 QUARTZ GMT

To celebrate the twenty fifth anniversary of its 9F quartz movement, Grand Seiko just announced the introduction of three new GMT (GREENWICH MEAN TIME) handsome
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. Grand Seiko built two time zone adjustments to this particular movement, which they called 9F86. The accuracy of 9F86 is within + 10 and -10 seconds per year, however Grand Seiko also gives a limited edition of 500 pieces (SBGN001), which will be maintained within + 5 suggestions -5 seconds per year. 9F86 allows independent adjustment from the hour hand, making all these three new models "true GMT".

The thickness with this 39mm watch is only a little bit thicker than the standard three-hand watch, and the three-hand view has undergone a lot of executive design in Grand Seiko. They redesigned the main aboard, the gear train, and the internet connections between the four hands and the respective concentric shafts. Subsequently, the case is only 12. one particular mm thick. impressive.

Typically the fixed 24-hour chamfered frame is reminiscent of Rolex's renowned Explorer II GMT, yet on Grand Seiko the idea looks completely like property, even familiar. The AM/PM indication can be found in the two beeps, which is refreshing compared to a lot of exaggerated GMT. Although the performance-minded appearance of these GMTs should not be denied, they are quite relaxed and have a water resistance associated with 100 meters. We may ought to match them with Dressy Instrument Watch or DTW. Ilya and I originally disqualified typically the quartz movement in our DTW description, but he not too long ago purchased a three-handed referee equipped with 9F equipment. SBGX061 made us both re-think the standard.

Beyond the finer movement, the constrained edition also uses often the Bumblebee color scheme. Often the dial is made of metallic african american charcoal and has a feel pattern composed of intricate quartz symbols. Those familiar with Fantastic Seiko's other patterned calls, such as the white dial SBGT241G, will recognize the appearance.

Seiko usually releases limited designs of two standard nonrestricted models. They are the black switch SBGN003 and the blue call SBGN005, which are both lovely and sportier than the Hornet version (yellow on the enjoy almost always means "sports").

The normal model has a red GREENWICH MEAN TIME pointer, and the limited model has a yellow pointer. The many pointers pop out of the face without disengaging. In all a few versions, the hands stretch all the way to the edge of the watch dial to provide excellent readability in the 24-hour bezel. Initially, this kind of GMT hand may not look very important, but as a GREENWICH MEAN TIME (GMT) owner, its hand is not going to extend that far. I am able to prove that the timing of the Grand Seikos is distinct. In addition , to close the GMT (GREENWICH MEAN TIME) pointer, precise engineering layout is required for the connection amongst the pointer and the movement, since any tilt will cause some sort of collision when impacted. In the event that, like me, you find in which strict tolerance is hot, then you will also be happy to notice that hand turn.

If you have never seen Seiko 9F in actual employ, it may be difficult to appreciate their outstanding performance. The most important thing to the naked eye is that an auto content generated adjustment system prevents the other hand from shaking soon after each tick. The second side of 9F stopped as if it were Olympic gymnast, while 99. 9% of the other gymnasts stopped slightly when they ended up, and we know who produced the gold medal. The actual refreshing tic-tic-tic is exciting. I spent a few seconds seeing what Ilya's 9F Quartz is doing recently. It is also hearty that although the date merely occurs once a day, it alterations instantly at midnight, thus reducing the weird late night float of most mechanical date watch dials.

In order to further understand the incredible characteristics of 9F86, take note that the masters grow quartz crystals themselves and pre-age them like wine or even tobacco until they are while precise as possible. This appears more like the work of a advanced farmer than a watchmaker.

Even though I terribly lack a watch on hand, I can mention the high precision of the Seiko case, which incorporates zaratsu polishing techniques that can be painted back to the craftsmanship regarding ancient samurai swords. The look is both familiar since itself, with both surprises as well as tricks. They tend to be willing angles, subtle joints and also excellent architectural style. Many of us marveled at Ilya's 9F on a recent podcast, all of us noticed that Seiko managed to stay away from the Rolex case work when surpassing the Rolex event, while avoiding the sparkle or perhaps glitz of the Swiss manufacturer. These cases are efforts of underestimation, and GREENWICH MEAN TIME seems to be no exception.

The pendant that comes with Grand Seikos is actually equally impressive. The tolerances between many parts of the actual bracelet are very tight (read: sexy), making the bracelet absolutely comfortable, without tilting by any means. The signed clasp will be beautiful, safe and easy for you to deploy. The lugs plus the connections around the case work best.
Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: